Direct Cremation Winnipeg
$ 1395 + GST
Direct Cremation With No Hidden Fees
NO extra charge if the death is at a care home or residence.
NO “administration” or credit card processing fees
The BEST value in cremation in Manitoba, with NO SALES PITCH!
No payment required up front. We help you apply for the CPP Death Benefit and we can wait for you to receive it before paying us.
A Simple, Direct Cremation with very clear pricing.
Our direct cremation package includes:
• ALL administration fees, transfer fees and cremation fees.
• A basic cremation casket for the dignity and safety of your loved one.
• Transfer from anywhere the death occurs within a 30km radius of Winnipeg. We don't penalize our families with extra fees if they pass at home or in a nursing home.
• Unlimited divided or keepsake portions of cremated remains
• We submit the CPP Death Benefit applications FOR YOU
• Unlimited Proof of Death Certificates
• Obituary notice of any length on our website along with a photo-tribute (unlimited photos set to your choice of music). View and example here
• We notify CPP and OAS of your loved ones passing
• Arrangement meeting at a location of your choice such as our Henderson Highway office, in the comfort of your own home or entirely online.
• Registration of the death with the Province of Manitoba
• A basic white cardboard urn is included at no cost. You will not be pressured to purchase one. In fact, you may even provide your own vessel which Alterna will fill at no additional charge.
Our packages include all of the above services
Some things you may choose but are not mandatory:
• Provincial Death Certificate (only required if the deceased owned Real Estate property) $30-65
• Flat-rate shipping of cremated remains within Canada $100